Where we are
Travelling to the Queensland Conservatorium is easier than ever! Choose from the convenient options of public transport, private vehicle and taxi.
We are located at 140 Grey Street, South Brisbane.
To enter the building from taxis or private vehicles or for disabled access refer to our South Bank map (PDF 143k) and the following directions.
Grey Street entrance
- Depart vehicle on Grey Street (see map) and walk up the laneway between the ABC and Queensland Conservatorium buildings. You will reach the back entrance of Queensland Conservatorium.
- Take the lift (or stairs) to the Foyer.
Russell Street entrance
- Depart vehicle at Russell Street (see map) at the beginning of the Arbour and walk through the Arbour to the main entrance of Queensland Conservatorium (red building).
Loading Dock entrance
- Depart vehicle at the Queensland Conservatorium Loading Dock (see map) and walk through lane way to the Arbour.
- Walk through the Arbour to the main entrance of Queensland Conservatorium (red building), and take lift to the Foyer.
Riverside/ Performing Arts Car Park
- Enter via Melbourne street, Stanley Place or the one-way access road from Russell Street (turn left before the wheel of Brisbane).
- Parking is $15 or $21 pre-paid.
- For more information, visit QPAC Parking.
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Enter via Merivale Street.
- Parking starts at $15 and is capped at $25.
- For more information, visit Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre Car Parking.
South Bank Parking
- Enter via Little Stanley Street.
- Parking is metred per hour to a maximum daily rate of $36.
- For more information visit South Bank Parking.
For public transport information phone 131 230 or visit Translink.
Queensland Conservatorium venues are fully accessible for mobility, vision or hearing impaired patrons. For wheelchair access and assistance, and disabled parking information please contact us from Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm on (07) 3735 6291.